вторник, 4 октября 2011 г.

TRYMAX


TRYMAX balance bracelets are super cool and they work! All sportsmen wear em.
The bracelets come in different colors and now they came out in Neon colors and Glow in the Dark. 
Pink, Blue, Red, Grey, Black, Gold, Silver..you name it!


The bracelets work for keeping you away from all of the radiant layers and for balance in sport.
I used mine from jet-lag and amazingly I got used to the new time in less time than usual.

I've also heard that one of the main reasons we get a jet-lag while going on holidays or moving to a different country with different time is because:
 while we are traveling on plane, train .... the sunlight which we may see in the window is not usual for us, because at this time we would be sleeping.. get it? or was that paragraph to confusing??


anyways, Im going to go search for my pink TRYMAX bracelet, which I've lost somewhere in my "Narnia" room...

see ya
xx,
TheFashionBlogger

Комментариев нет: